Do you like having the steering wheel in your hands and miss driving a truck? Then we are looking for you. As an on-call driver, you are flexibly deployable in times of need and help out your colleagues. You will have freedom of action while traveling throughout the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany and visiting various locations.
Our company has a mission: a 100% circular world where waste no longer exists. In recent years, our organization has grown into a whole (knowledge) partner for valorizing organic co-products from the food and fermentation industry.
At Looop, we give organic waste streams, also known as co-products, a second life. We know how to get everything out of co-products, which would otherwise be thrown away. This way, we avoid waste and keep CO2 emissions as low as possible. We return the co-products as high-quality animal feed, raw materials for pet food, feed for insect cultivation, sustainable energy sources and bio-based products, among other things.
We are a thriving, Limburg-based company with a Brabant touch. With 95 colleagues, we form a close-knit team. Here, everyone is allowed to be themselves, creative ideas and initiatives are appreciated and mistakes can be made now and then, because we are convinced that we can only learn from them.
As an on-call driver at Looop, you are the missing link. You fulfill an essential role. You are Looop's calling card. You come into contact with our customers and suppliers. You ensure the delivery of, among other things, animal feed, raw materials for Petfood, products for the fermenter, and minerals for the land. Timely delivery is therefore vital. You know this better than anyone, and you are happy to dedicate yourself to this with great enthusiasm.
- Transporting liquid and dry co-products, manure, or biogas products;
- Driving a tractor-trailer combination;
- Loading and unloading using a pump;
- Handling shipments;
- Properly maintaining the tractor and trailer.
- Completing transport documentation wholly and correctly;
- Collaborations with leading organizations, such as AB InBev, McCain, and Mondelēz;
- A varied and independent position in an informal working atmosphere;
- Support with your personal development ambitions;
- Working conditions in accordance with the Professional Goods - Transport Collective Labour Agreement with excellent pay according to age and experience.